West Jordan, UT 84088 www.wjordan.com/Files/PublicWorks/Pioneer%20Hall/Pioneer%20Hall.pdf
Pioneer Hall, also known as the old rock church, is located at 1140 West 7800 South and was built in 1867. This historic sandstone building was originally used as a meetinghouse for Mormon pioneers. In 1937 the Archibald Gardner Camp of the Daughters of Utah Pioneers restored the building and renamed it “Pioneer Hall.” It has been used as a dance hall, social center and a house of worship ever since. The building is 2,558 square feet and was extensively renovated in 2007. The building has a stage, fully functional warming kitchen which includes a microwave, stove, oven, refrigerator and sink, and large open area for seating, dancing etc. A upright piano is available for use on the stage. Two restrooms are located stage left. There is no ADA access to the stage. Other amenities include: 8 60” round tables 10 8’ banquet tables 100 folding chairs Applications, policy and available dates can be found at WJordan.com/residents. To reserve a date, please return the deposit, application and fee to West Jordan City Hall, 8000 South Redwood Road. The insurance certificate is due 4 weeks prior to the reservation date.