The City of Holladay Will Conduct an ALL Vote by Mail Municipal Election for 2015
Aug 03, 2015 03:38PM
● By Bryan Scott
This year the City Council has chosen to conduct the 2015 municipal election entirely by mail. Postcards were mailed out in mid-June to all registered voters to inform them of the change and to provide information on how to vote by mail. The candidates for District 4 are:
Mitchell C. Smoot
Mark Christian Olsen
Steven H . Gunn
To find out more information about the candidates, please visit vote.utah.gov
• Ballots will be mailed to registered voters In DISTRICT 4 ONLY on July 13, 2015 for the Primary Election held on August 11, 2015.
• Military and Overseas ballot mailing will be June 26, 2015 for the Primary Election.
• Voters who need accommodations for disabilities, misplaced their ballots, or did not receive a ballot; may cast a ballot at the Salt Lake County Election office on July 13-August 7 from 7:00 a.m. – 8:00 p.m. only.
• Ballots will include a postage paid return envelope.
• Ballots must be signed and postmarked the Monday before the Election Day.
• There will be ballot drop-off locations at The City of Holladay - 4580 S 2300 E and The Salt Lake County Government Center, 2001 South State Street, Suite S1-200.
• Voters may still vote at CITY HALL on Election Day.
If you have moved please contact the SLCo Election Division via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at 385-468-7400 to update their address to ensure you receive your ballot.
Voters can check their registration status or register to vote online at www.vote.utah.gov