The City of Holladay Will Conduct an ALL Vote by Mail Municipal Election for 2015
Aug 01, 2015 12:07PM ● Published by Bryan Scott
The City of Holladay Will
Conduct an ALL Vote by Mail
Municipal Election for 2015
This year the City Council has chosen to conduct the 2015 municipal election entirely by mail. Postcards were mailed out in mid-June to all registered voters to inform them of the change and to provide information on how to vote by mail. The candidates for District 4 are:
Mitchell C. Smoot
Mark Christian Olsen
Steven H . Gunn
To find out more information about the candidates, please visit vote.utah.gov
• Ballots will be mailed to registered voters In DISTRICT 4 ONLY on July 13, 2015 for the Primary Election held on August 11, 2015.
• Military and Overseas ballot mailing will be June 26, 2015 for the Primary Election.
• Voters who need accommodations for disabilities, misplaced their ballots, or did not receive a ballot; may cast a ballot at the Salt Lake County Election office on July 13-August 7 from 7:00 a.m. – 8:00 p.m. only.
• Ballots will include a postage paid return envelope.
• Ballots must be signed and postmarked the Monday before the Election Day.
• There will be ballot drop-off locations at The City of Holladay - 4580 S 2300 E and The Salt Lake County Government Center, 2001 South State Street, Suite S1-200.
• Voters may still vote at CITY HALL on Election Day.
If you have moved please contact the SLCo Election Division via email at email@example.com or by phone at 385-468-7400 to update their address to ensure you receive your ballot.
Voters can check their registration status or register to vote online at www.vote.utah.gov